Saving... Please wait..!
dmg events Announces Award Winners for Carbon Capture Canada Convention
Carbon Capture Canada Convention Celebrates Outstanding Work in the CCUS Industry
CALGARY, ALTA - (September 14, 2023) dmg events is proud to announce the winners of the first edition of the Carbon Capture Canada Awards that is held on September 13, 2023. These awards showcase the innovation, ingenuity and accomplishments of individuals and companies in the carbon capture, utilization and storage industry (CCUS). The event shines a spotlight on excellence in the CCUS industry in Canada and around the world.
“The winners for this inaugural Carbon Capture Canada Awards showcase the advancements, ingenuity and dedication to CCUS,” says Nick Samain, Senior Vice President of dmg events “The work that has been done in the sector is impressive and inspirational.”
This esteemed group of award recipients highlights the innovation, ingenuity and leadership in carbon capture, utilization and storage. The winners include:
● Carbon Capture Start-up Award winner Entrophy Inc.
● Carbon Storage Award Winner Petroleum Technology Research Centre
● Innovation in CCUS Technology Award Winner Svante
● Carbon Capture Project Award Winner Capital Power Corporation
● Emerging CCUS Leader Award winner Dr. Serene Lock Sow Mun, Senior Lecturer, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP)
● CCUS Leader of the Year Award winner Candice Paton, Vice President Corporate Affairs, Enhance Energy Inc.
For more information about the Carbon Capture Canada Convention, please visit www.carbonexpocanada.com
Beware of email scams